RangeNet's Photo Album of Western Public Lands Grazing
- dozens of grazing photographs from throughout the West by Mike Hudak, Christopher Christie, Greg Schneider, Bill Denkler and others.
The Public Land Grazing Activist, Grazing Photo Gallery
- photographs of grazed and ungrazed riparian and upland habitats in Arizona, including time-lapsed photo point comparisons of grazed/ungrazed riparian areas.
Western Watersheds Project Photographs Archive
- photographs of grazed and ungrazed riparian, forested and Sagebrush Sea habitats in Idaho, Nevada, Utah and elsewhere.
Waste of the West Photo Gallery
- photographs from a seminal book on public lands grazing, including nine pages of fenceline comparison photos, and fifteen pages of grazed western landscapes.
Forest Guardians' Riparian Photo Gallery
Grazing Recovery Photo Gallery
- photographs of grazed and ungrazed riparian areas in Arizona and New Mexico.
Mike Hudak's Photo Gallery of Livestock Production on Western Public Lands
- photographs by a public lands grazing expert. Dr. Hudak also presents a great slideshow on public lands grazing for interested organizations. Persons interested in more information on the slideshow,
SW Deserts Borderlands Taskforce
- grazing photographs from the Mojave, Sonoran, and Chihuahuan deserts.
Dr. Robert R. Humphrey,
90 Years and 535 Miles: Vegetation Changes Along the Mexican Border